Technical Support engineer
• Solving highly complex problems (at different levels), involving broad, in-depth product knowledge.
• Efficiently managing the relationship with customers and thoroughly document cases
• Collaborating on cross-team and cross-product technical issues by working with resources from other groups to resolve customer issues. Collaborating with Tech Leads and escalation resources, when required.
• Participating in case triage meetings to share knowledge with other engineers and develop efficient customer solutions.
• Consistently sharing the best practices with team members. Acted as technical resource for broad and complex issues.
• Troubleshooting client’s infrastructure.
• Writing complex technical articles and sample programs for knowledge base.
• Solving Complex issues like Troubleshooting Windows update, Windows not able to boot, Windows crashed, Windows stuck in a reboot loop, Windows Activation issues, Windows Performance issues etc.
• Expertise in SCCM troubleshooting with Operating system deployment, Client installations, Site setup configuration, Site recovery, Database replication issues, Application and package deployments.
• Good knowledge on Windows deployments core.
- System center configuration manager
- Windows boot process
- Windows deployment
- Windows performance and basics of AD and networking
- Windows updates (component based servicing)
- June 2016
Support Engineer at Microsoft