E-mail:Sergius.email@example.com Address: No,7 Adefemihan off church bustop Itire, Mushin Tel No: 08030889776, 08098889776 MCITP ID: 6202424
NKOMADU SERGIUS NDUBUEZE
(God-fearing, result oriented, warm personality, motivated by set goals, team player)
Objectives: Engage with customer to drive value and support them to realize value on their investments.
Understand customer industry, business needs and priorities.
• Established long-term relationships with technical decision makers (TDMs) at the C-level (to the extent that the customer will call for consultation without being prompted).
• Challenges customers’ assumptions and engages them in constructive dialogue about their business and technology.
• Provides an analysis of overall customer IT maturity at the largest, most complex accounts at the customer’s request. Advises on gaps that would benefit from my organization solutions
• Shares in-depth customer profiles and IT strategies for the most complex accounts with account teams and virtual teams, and engages proactively with Signal Alliance LTD and partner resources to propose solutions.
• Shares best practices, and coaches subsidiary resources (including virtual teams, peers and new hires) on how to propose appropriate customer solutions for assigned accounts.
• Assesses the financial and Telco industry and the broader business environment to account for market conditions in plans and objectives.
• Translates my organization strategy into challenging operational strategies and plans.
• Evaluates and aligns resources in the context of my organization’s strategy
• Creates the conditions for successful collaboration at the organizational level that delivers results.
• Provides focus and drive in identifying and resolving issues that span organizations, creating a shared vision for results.
• Seeks and leverages different perspectives to bring together creative and relevant solutions that drive business impact.
• Coached Partners on landing successful Software Asset Management engagement
• Provide subject matter expertise to partners and customers on Microsoft Cloud Solution To exceed every expectation of my Employer in a dynamic and challenging environment with opportunities for growth and development, desire to face and takes up challenges in a highly competitive environment.
Date of Birth: 21, Sept 1984
Marital Status: Single
I am a high-capacity, reliable and resourceful leader with experience as Technology Strategist, Lead consultant and change agent with over 7 years of proven record consistent Information technology expertise, team building technology sales and industry knowledge.
I am passionate about technology and ensuring customer leverage technology to drive innovation and increase productivity. I have a well-earned reputation of high level customer focus and with expertise in managing relationship with internal and external stakeholders. An astute technical and business manager with passion for success.
I have led various successful enterprise grade projects including upgrades and implementations within and outside Nigeria.
Assisting Signal Alliance sales teams to generate the excitement to fill and accelerate the sales pipeline through customer workshops with deep technical expertise, effective sales and presentation skills, and superior customer focus.
Closing deals by reinforcing the business value of solutions and acting as an interface between customers and partners/Services.
2007-Date Signal Alliance Limited
Plot 57 Marina Lagos Island
Job Title: Microsoft Data Center/Microsoft Cloud
Microsoft Forefront Anti-virus/
CA Service Mgt Solution &
System Center App Controller
– Role-based access for the App Owner
– Single view of delegated resources across private & public clouds
– Deploy and manage services as well as virtual machines
– Increase App Owner agility with self-service interface
– Save time by bringing together all delegated infrastructure
– Improve reliability by deploying template-based services
– Workflow automation
– Third party integration
– Simple design of custom workflow runbooks and integration packs
– Publish-Subscribe Data Bus
– Lower costs and increase reliability by automating repetitive tasks
– Simplify heterogeneous datacenter management
Virtual Machine Manager
– Aggregate, standardize and delegate datacenter resources
– Multi-vendor hypervisor support
– Service Templates
– Server Application Virtualization
– Dynamic Optimization
– Preserve and optimize existing infrastructure investments
– Improve infrastructure SLAs
– Save time with standardized service creation and upgrades
– Reduce costs through power optimization
– Improved Settings management with remediation
– Integrated anti-malware with System Center Endpoint Protection
– Delegated Administration
– Increase compliance
– Improve support for virtualized environments
– Reduce cost through integrated security
– Service Catalog
– Self Service Request Portal
– Release & SLA Management
– Data Warehouse & Reporting
– Increase organizational agility with customized service offerings
– Improve corporate compliance through process management
– Improve business intelligence through customized reporting
– Role-based management across security and operations.
– Improved alerting and reporting.
– Automatic software deployment model.
– Single Infrastructure for Client Management and Security
– Industry-leading Malware Detection
– Improved Visibility for Identifying and Remediating Vulnerabilities
– Application Performance Management
– Monitoring across public and private clouds
– Improved UNIX & Linux support
– Network Monitoring
– Customizable dashboards
– Simplify management with visibility across the stack
– Decrease time to resolution with deep application insight
– Improve insights with personalized reporting
Data Protection Manager
– Centralized management of DPM servers
– Role based administration
– Item-level recovery for virtual machines
– Save time with consolidated management server console
– Secure access for the broader IT team
– Quicker time to recovery
2008 Microsoft Partner University (Networking)
2006-2007 National institute of information
Technology (NIIT) Iponri surulere
Lagos. NETWORK ENGINNER (MCSE)
2000-2004 Enugu State University of science &
Technology (Esutech) Elect /Elect
• Microsoft Certified Technology Speclist (MCTS)
• Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
• Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
• Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP )
• Microsoft Certified Solution Expert (Cloud)
Exam ID Description
70-228 Installing and configuring and Administering Microsoft windows SQL server
70-270 Installing, Configuring and Administering Microsoft windows XP
70-290 Installing, Configuring and Managing and Maintains of Server environment
70-291 Implementing, Configuring and managing Microsoft Windows Server 2003
70- 293 Planning and Maintaining Microsoft windows server 2003 Network Infrastructural.
70-162 Forefront Endpoint and Application Protection, Configuring,
70-659 Windows Server 2008 R2, Server Virtualization.
70-648 upgrading your MCSA on Windows Server 2003 to windows Server 2008,
70-646 Windows Server 2008, Server Administrator
70-417 Upgrading your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012.
70-413 Designing and implementing a Server Infrastructure
70-414 Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
70-246 Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud with System Center 2012.
Football, Reading Journals, Travelling and Meeting People, Learning
System Center 2012 Capability Primer
• Self-service portal
• Service model
• Process automation
• IT service management
• Tools to deploy, configure, migrate, inventory, monitor and protect
• Seamless deployment on-premises, Azure or service provider
• Cloud OS is three datacenters (private cloud, hosted cloud or Azure) and all be managed in the same manner with the same tools
• Windows Server 2012 R2: Dynamic VHDX resizing, dynamic memory support for Linux, snapshot of running VM, synthetic fiber channel HBA in guest
• Service templates & run books for system center components
• Automated standards-based Top of Rack configuration
• Multi-tenant edge gateway
• Built-in Site to Site connectivity VPN
• Bring your own IP
• Service management automation
• Orchestrator integration pack for Azure
Multi-tenant cloud infrastructure
• In-box service templates and runbooks for system center components
• Built-in multi-tenant isolation and scale across multiple system center instances
• Service management automation (new in R2) – Web based authoring, workflow automation, integration with CMDB, ticketing, billing, management systems
• Capacity planning and chargeback – Enhanced in R2
• Granular metering of resource usage by tenant, including CPU, memory & storage
• Virtual network support – Provision in-box multi-tenant edge gateway for seamless connectivity between physical and virtual systems
• Self-service application provisioning with Azure-consistent user experience
• Unified view across clouds with app controller
• Windows Azure integration pack
• Scalable multi-VM tenant services (VM-tier) for Windows Server environments with Windows Azure-consistent user experience (new to R2)
• Admin publishes gallery, user can consume them
Application Performance Monitoring
• Deep Java monitoring including line-of-code traceability
• Deeply integrated with dev-ops – Faster issue tracking and remediation with system center-Operation Manager 2012
• Global Service Monitor – Network and measure various metrics
• Enhanced cross-platform monitoring of Linux, Solaris, HP-UX, IBM AIX
• Cross-platform configuration of Windows Server, Linux, Unix
Consistent Management Experience
• Enhance agility by delivering Windows Azure-consistent services to Windows server
• Extensible, enterprise-ready service management portal
• Standardized VM gallery format for Windows Azure and for service providers
• Windows Azure pack for Windows Server 2012 R2 provides a consistent user experience
• Build highly scalable web apps
• Guaranteed message delivery
• Standard protocols (REST, etc.)
• Supports .NET, Java, Node.js, Python
Demo showed a new feature where you can console connect to any running VM, even if the OS is not running or it’s a non-Windows OS like Linux.
• Create offers of select services (define quotas, offer add-on or upsell, etc.)
• Consistent interface for all services (REST, OData & JSON)
• Enable third-party billing providers with ITFM integration
• Data warehouse
• Out of the box runbooks to automate delivery of cloud services
• operational dashboard
Worked Project carried out:
• Designed, Implemented and support windows server 2008 domain infrastructure, and system center configuration manager NCC Abuja (more than 550 users)
• Design and Implemented System center Operation Manager and Configuration Manager Server. NCC- National Communication Commission Abuja.
• Design and Implemented Microsoft Forefront TMG. Osun State government.
• Design and Implemented Microsoft Threat Management Gateway TMG .Nation Airport Management Agency. HQ Lagos Nigeria.
• Designed and Implemented CA Service desk Access Bank plc. Head office Lagos.
• Designed and Implemented SCCM for Enterprise Bank PLC HQ Lagos.
• Designed and Implemented CA at FIN Bank PLC head office Lagos.
• Designed and Implemented Microsoft forefront Threat Management Gateway (TMG) at Nigeria Airport Management Agency (NAMA).
• Designed and implement Desktop deployment Service (DDPS) Zero touch at Pan-Ocean plc.
• Designed and implement Desktop deployment Service (DDPS) Zero touch at Enterprise Bank.
• Designed and implement Microsoft Virtual Desktop Deployment at NNPC Abuja.
• Designed and implement Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Galaxy Backbone Abuja with multi-tenancy Monitoring using System center operation manager.
• Designed and implement Microsoft Exchange Server, System center Operation Manager (SCOM), Microsoft system center Configuration Manager(SCCM) and Microsoft system center Data protection Manager 2012(SCDPM) at National Intelligence Agency Abuja(NIA)
• Designed and implement Desktop deployment Service (DDPS) at AGIS Abuja.