System Center & Cloud Management Architects, Jobs and Resources.
- AWM Java Development
- Contribute high quality source code in an agile scrum environment.
- Represents the team in architectural/infrastructure discussions, champions best practices, driving coding standards, performing code reviews, and providing key process improvement recommendations.
- Analyzes developer toolset, drive improvements and also identify, assess, and document technical designs for assigned projects.
- Converts a design into a complete information system. Includes acquiring and installing systems environment; creating and testing databases; preparing test case procedures; preparing test files; coding, compiling, and refining programs.
- Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages; Java.
- Java development experience with knowledge of Java 1.7 and 1.8 features.
- Spring Framework; preferably version 4.
- RESTful micro services
- Cloud development
- Experience in Agile projects
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals.
As a Software Engineer, you will work as part of a cross-functional team responsible for the end-to-end, full-stack development of the application. While each team member has a primary skillset, they are also expected to learn and contribute to areas outside of their primary skillset.
The team is highly collaborative and values continuous improvement and open communication. You will be expected to be a well-regarded and respected individual contributor; possess strong interpersonal skills, as well as a proven track record of application development with skills in Java, distributed cache technology and building scalable robust systems.