Website United Software Group, Inc
System Center & Cloud Management Architects Jobs & Resources
Translates multiple client business requirements into specific systems, applications, or process designs for large, complex information technology solutions and integrating architecture. Aligns the business case with technology. Determines technical feasibility of business requests/requirements, conducts an impact analysis of the proposed solutions to other parts of the application/system components, identifies alternative technical solutions to satisfy business needs.
- •Leads a cross-functional team that analyzes, designs, and implements the architecture of projects in order to meet solution needs; leverages resources from different teams to ensure customer needs are met.
- •Analyzes new and existing architectures, researches solutions specifies long term direction and ensures engineering platforms meet reliability expectations to enhance customer satisfaction.
- •Designs overall system and solution architecture, system integration, and implementation strategy to deliver an integrated solution which meets customer needs.
- •Communicates the system integration vision and strategy during meetings and presentations to appropriate parties. Ensures that the technical aspects of the program are accepted by the stakeholders.
- •Generates conceptual, logical, and physical architectures, system documents, testing analyses, test plans, and risk assessments to ensure sound architecture to meet client needs.
- •Leads major proposal efforts and creates strategies to win business in new markets or current accounts.
- •Serves as a technical expert for clients in system architectures to eliminate gaps and inconsistencies in the initial and new system architectures. Ensures the technical component of the solution aligns with the client’s business goals and current/potential standards.
- •Identifies existing and potential issues and design matters in the overall system and solution architecture; implements solutions to ensure that best practices and processes are followed and enhanced.
- •Researches technological advancements to ensure that solutions are continuously improved, supported, and aligned with industry and company standards.
- •Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
- •Six or more years of computer science and/or project/program management experience
- •Experience working with client business processes
- •Experience working with company products and/or client or vendor related technology
- •Experience working with operating systems and programming languages
- •Strong skills in technical architecture, project management, and organizational change
- •Strong interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and clients
- •Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- •Good communication skills
- •Strong skills in data administration, design, and architecture
- •Good leadership to provide guidance to less experienced personnel
- •Ability to work in a team environment
- • 8+ years’ experience as a VMware Administrator for a large, geographically dispersed enterprise (minimum 500 servers)
- • Experience in the installation, configuration, and administration of components in a large VMware environment centered around best practices, to include vCenter, VMware Update Manager, vCenter Operations Manager, vCenter Orchestrator, vCenter Cloud Automation Center, vCenter Site Recovery, Manager
- • 3+ years’ experience in Cisco UCS Administration
- • Experience installing / provisioning all UCS domain components, including fabric interconnects, chassis, blades, service profiles, pools, policies, templates, and firmware
- • Experience in Microsoft Windows Server Administration, to include Server 2003, 2008 and 2012 operating systems
- • Strong in networking technologies and hands-on in Datacenter Operations