Claim this listing
- 3-6 months (possibility of extension beyond that)
- The client is requesting two contractors to assist the SCCM team with the KPI remediation efforts.
- The SCCM Administrator will work in a large-scale Enterprise environment using Microsoft’s System Center Configuration Manager.
- Responsibilities include the building of images, task sequences, packages and collections for computer imaging, application deployment, and patching.
- Provide support and in-depth troubleshooting of any issues related to Client Worldwide’s SCCM environment.
- Create and update documentation and provide SCCM custom reporting
- Plan, design, and implement software deployments via SCCM 2012
- Manage enterprise images and packages.
- Ensure timely deployment of software updates.
- Run audit reports and create custom reports in SCCM.
- Provide support and in-depth troubleshooting to any issues related to the SCCM infrastructure or functionality.
- Create, update and maintain Standard Operating procedures and knowledgebase documentation for software deployment, imaging, and patching.
- Manage SCCM role-based access in accordance with client Worldwide’s Security Policies
- Create custom scripts using PowerShell.
- Must possess an understanding of 3rd party application patching.