Claim this listing
System Center, Cloud Management Architects, Jobs & Resources
- Troubleshooting SCCM infrastructure issues, recommending, planning and implementing infrastructure changes
- Automation and deployment of enterprise client systems including operating system imaging, software packaging, scripting with PowerShell and or other programming languages and application deployment.
- Patching Enterprise Assets, both Servers, and workstations including Microsoft and 3rd party Software
- Client health troubleshooting and remediation
- Leadership in Root Cause Analysis Efforts
- Working knowledge of SQL Server, SQL, SSRS
- Having the appropriate skillsets is imperative to meeting Exchange objectives with regard to security, stability and Operating System deployment and optimization.
- Required Skills and Years of Experience (Provide the required skills and years of experience for this position.)
- 8 + years’ Experience with SCCM design, installation, and maintenance. Experience packaging and deploying both Operating Systems and Software packages.
- Preferred Skills and Years of Experience (Provide the preferred skills and years of experience for this position.):
- Experience in testing, troubleshooting and implementing Microsoft Group Policy, Active Directory Infrastructure components, Application Virtualization, and Remote Desktop Services.