System Center & Cloud Management Architects, Jobs and Resources.
- O365 Engineer/Admin with MCAS, InTune, and Azure
Our client is looking for a motivated, career and customer oriented O365 Engineer. This Technical Specialist will be responsible for the performance, availability, and configuration of the O365 platform. A focus on the security of MCAS (Microsoft Cloud App Security) and Microsoft Intune with other responsibilities to include performance and availability for Exchange, SharePoint, Skype, Teams, Yammer, and IronPort (across the team, as needed). This includes 24/7 support for each solution, design, and adherence to our client’s general controls and security guidelines. The Technical Specialist should be familiar with industry best practices, specifically with O365 MCAS and Intune administration. The ideal candidate will have experience in administering MCAS and Intune policies as well as Exchange, Teams, Skype, Yammer, SharePoint while supporting current on-premise version. As well, should be able to provide escalation support and troubleshooting across the enterprise.
- Configure and administer MCAS and Intune security policies.
- Azure AD reporting.
- Support migration of Exchange environment from 2016 to Exchange Online and Intune enrollments, including testing/validating against application integrations and migrations in a test environment than production.
- Support migration of Skype (on-premise) to Teams.
- Provide business customers with solutions that O365 suite can increase team productivity.
- Assist in development of a solution roadmap, product catalog and vision for applications supported.
- Support and maintain key solution integrations and plugins.
- 24/7 support and availability.
- Day to day process, documentation, KPIs and reporting.
- Responsible for adherence to general and specialized risk and security controls.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Basic Qualifications:
- Experience in O365 MCAS and Intune policy configuration, Azure AD reporting.
- Ability to analyze customer needs, document requirements, and design technical solutions.
- Knowledge and experience implementing business solutions in O365.
- Serve as the technical lead and subject matter expert on O365 projects and issues with accountability for the outcome of those projects and issues.
- 5+ year’s support/implementation/upgrade experience in a 10K+ user environment.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly analyze situations and risks, determine paths of action, and execute flawlessly.
- Detailed-oriented. Must ask relevant questions to drill into the details.
- Organization skills to coordinate activities in all phases of the upgrade of applications.
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience.
- Previous Exchange 2016/Exchange Online, Share Point 2013/Share Point Online, and Skype/Teams architecture and design experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong technology troubleshooting skills.
- Exhibits strong technical decision making.
- Office 365 or other related cloud experience a plus.