Claim this listing
SAP Service Partner | Microsoft Gold Partner | Hortonworks
- 4+ Yrs.
- Highly committed and is available round the clock for handling crisis situations
- Powershell Scripting Domain Administration
- Creation and management of directory infrastructure
- Includes FSMO roles, trusts, Kerberos KDCs, replication topology, etc.
- Creation of all top-level OU hierarchies with LBL standard sub-OUs, groups, and appropriate security permissions. This includes adding the OU Admins to the AddComputers group, Group Policy Creator Owners group, and OU Admins mail list. It also includes setting appropriate permissions on the created objects and linking of default GPOs.
- Monitoring and reporting associated with the reliability and security of the domain
- Use the domain admin account only for actions that require the privilege level of this account
- Monitoring changes to domain root and domain controllers OU to ensure unauthorized changes do not occur
- Day-to-day management of the domain controllers
- Monitoring connectivity, synchronization, replication, netlogon, time services, FSMO roles, schema, NTDS database partitions, DNS settings, SRV records, and trust relationships • Review DC event and security logs and take corrective actions
- Monitor and resolve security situations at all levels of the domain to ensure a stable and secure domain
- Domain Controller Management
- Policy monitoring and compliance
- Apply and enforce standard naming conventions for objects in the domain
- Manage group policy
- Manage the root Users and the root Computers OUs
- Plan and manage all migrations and upgrades related to the AD or the DCs “