Claim this listing
- Should have deep knowledge in Inventory Management, Software Distribution, Patch Management using SCCM
- Should be able to perform day to day SCCM activities and able to resolve all infra level issues
- Should have deep knowledge in SCCM environment upgrades, resolving the issues and migration.
- Should have deep knowledge in Image Management using SCCM
- Should have deep knowledge in the application and package creation.
- Should have very sound knowledge of various Imaging engines and Windows7 or Windows 10 imaging technology
- Should be able to develop custom scripts ( Power shell, SQL)
- Should have a sound understanding on Package server, Task server, PXE server concepts
- Should be strong in troubleshooting Windows server/client and Networking issues
- Should be strong in troubleshooting server side as well as a client-side issue
- Should be able to handle test and release of applications and Patches using SCCM
- Should be able to resolve the tasks escalated by L1 / L2 team
- Should be able to set various access controls on the Application portal in SCCM
- Managing the SCCM database and performance tuning and should have little knowledge of Database clustering in regard to SCCM.
- SCCM Task Sequence development
- Bit locker with MBAM
- Should be ready to work on remote desktop support and issues.