Claim this listing
System Center & Cloud Management Architects, Jobs and Resources.
- Minimum years of experience required? 8+ Years.
- Looking for a passionate individual for a Sr. Windows Administrator Engineer who will be responsible for IT Infrastructure Management, Windows Server Administration, IT Service Management, IT Operations & Support, Troubleshooting & Diagnosis. The candidate must have experience in handling multinational IT infrastructure.
- Knowledge of infrastructure server management, site commissioning and IIS maintenance, Handling FTP/SFTP.
- In-depth knowledge of the latest Windows Server, VMware, Clusters, Server patching VPN installation (soft & Hard token)
- Implementation, administration, and troubleshooting of Active Directory (AD), DNS, DHCP.
- Maintaining licenses and domains.
- Configuration and maintenance of Backup Policy and knowledge of backup tools.
- Troubleshooting of All member servers (File-Print, Database, Application. Antivirus, Security & backup servers)
- Implementation of Group Policies According to Organization requirement.
- Hardware / Software procurement as may be required
- Good in communication and in Client Interaction
- ITIL processes like Incident Management, Problem Management, Capacity Management, and Change Management
- Experience in Cloud hosting services like Azure.
- Experience in Server Monitoring Tools like Nagios, NewRelic, etc.
- Working Knowledge of Production Servers.
- Experience in Creating and enforcing in standard process for IT policy, Group Policy, Backup policy.
- Generating reports for a client like Availability Matrix, Backup reports, Server load, and utilization report.
- Accountable for Data Security implementation within the company organization
- Managing Cluster servers and VMware servers.