Website IIC INC
System Center & Cloud Management Architects Jobs & Resources
Long Term Contract (2019-2024)
- Candidate should be highly proficient in SCCM topics such as OSD, Patching, Driver Integration, and Software Deployment
- Candidate should proficient with Active Directory and Microsoft Group Policy
- Candidate should have excellent troubleshooting skills in Windows OS, PC Hardware, and Client Software.
- Candidate should have Powershell experience and be comfortable building automation and data-gathering scripts.
- Candidate should be familiar with IT security best practices and use of enterprise technologies such as Sophos/McAfee/Bitlocker
- Candidate should be familiar with related technologies such as Network, Enterprise Storage, and Server OS management.
- Candidate expected to have excellent verbal and written communication skills, customer service skills, and the ability to work with the customer’s internal departments to fulfill requests in a corporate environment.
- Candidate must be able to show flexibility and the ability to manage their time and handle frequent interruptions.
- Previous experience in factory/manufacturing/medical/scientific or other controlled environments a bonus
- Typically requires a bachelor degree in a relevant area of specialty and/or 4-6 years of experience managing Windows clients in an enterprise environment.
- Should you be interested, please send me a copy of your resume in word format along with the following details ASAP.